Sunday 21 July 2013

Summer Snap Shots

Today I was going through some my summer photos I have taken over the past few years and thought I would share with you some of my favourites.

Nakusp, BC (2010)

Alberta (2013) - It was a great day travelling back home from a great week in Calgary.

Flowers in my yard between the rocks. (2006)

Jackpine Lake, BC. (2007) The sun was setting it was so beautiful 

Jackpine Lake, BC. (2007) Sunrise

Jackpine Lake, BC (2007)

Burton, BC. (2010)

This was a great evening in my sisters back yard. The sun was setting over Kelowna and the sky was absolutely beautiful reflecting on the lake. 

Peachland, BC. (2012) Check out the double rainbow, you need to look close. 

Peachland, BC (2012)

Peachland, BC (2011) 

Its great look at these pictures. Each of them will be used as inspirations for my upcoming work. 

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment