Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Projects

As Christmas quickly approaches I am always exploring new ideas for things to make. Yesterday I happened to stumble across these fabulous ornaments for the tree. I had so much fun making them!  My 6 year old asked me if we could make some for all her teachers as gifts, and if I could let her pick the fabric. Absolutely!! How many teachers will have these kinds of ornaments. Better yet, I think that it would be something that they would enjoy getting, not another #1 teach mug as so many get at this time of year. The best part about these ornaments is that she can help me to make them as its not very complex at all! They whip up quickly and can be made as unique as you would like.



Do any of you have any great ideas you would like to share? I welcome you to post comments or send me an email with your ideas.

Have a wonderful day!
Coleen





No comments:

Post a Comment