Saturday 9 March 2013

Saturday Hike in the Okanagan

Ok, so I have to apologize for the delay in my blogs, I am nearing the end of my degree and have to push a bit more to finish all the required assignments before the middle of next month. Once done, look out I will be blogging way more often.

Today I went on a wonderful hike with my husband and girls. The weather was great and the sky was an amazing blue. I have made it a personal quest to go out at least 2 weekends a month on a hike and capture photos that I can use in my thread play pieces. Here are a couple I thought I would share with you.
Peachland, BC.
All copyrights reserved by Coleen Adderley


I loved the color of the sky reflected off the water so beautifully, and how the grasses and tree just seemed to be so perfect. Clean crisp.

Peachland, BC
All copyrights reserved by Coleen Adderley


I took several panoramic views today, and each one turned out so beautifully. I am not sure why there is a black line on the side of the photo but when it uploaded onto this site it added a funny line.

These pictures have inspired a few new pieces. I am so excited to have a bit more time that I can spend in my studio. Looking forward to being done this degree!!

Hope you all have a great week.

Till next time, happy quilting.
Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment