Wednesday 1 January 2014

Newest Landscape creations...



Westbank, BC.  Dec 31, 2013
© All rights reserved to Coleen Adderley
Another year has quickly flown by, so as we celebrate the end of 2013 and welcome in 2014 I challenge each of you out there to remember this…


There are 3 simple rules to live by. (written by Greg S Reid) 

Rule 1 - A dream written down with a date it becomes a goal. 

Rule 2 - A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan.

Rule 3 - A plan backed by action will make your dreams come true. 


For as long as I can remember I have had aspired to be a successful artist. In the past 2 years I have been blessed to sell so many of my landscape fibre art that I have lost count. To each of you out there that purchased my art Thank You! To those of you that have encouraged, supported, and believed in me I owe much thanks to you!

Autumn's sky
© All rights reserved to Coleen Adderley
Sold to an amazing Cancer Clinic Nurse. 

Do you have a dream? How about a goal? Is there anything you have ever aspired to do, be , or how about learn. Never let fear hold you back from what you want to do. If you have always wanted to learn how to venture out into a different medium but didn't know how, or event where to start, I challenge you to find a way to do it. Remember where this is a will there is a way!



This year I have decided to accomplish yet another dream. I have always wanted to have my very own art show, so… I have decided that this summer will be it. In order to do this I will apply the three simple steps I wrote about earlier. Step 1 is now taken care of. Step 2, my plan. In the next 6 months I want to accomplish a minimum of 12 new pieces of fibre art. To do this I will need to complete a minimum of 1 piece every 2 weeks. Step 3, Action… that now means I must get my butt into gear start snapping photos and ensure that I spend lots of time in my studio creating.

© All rights reserved to Coleen Adderley

So I will now sign off but I wish you all a Happy New Year. May this year be the year that your creative juices flow and your quilting/fibre art passion shifts to a whole new level!


Peachland, BC Dec 31, 2013
© All rights reserved to Coleen Adderley

No comments:

Post a Comment